7/21/2010 05:19:00 AM | Posted by Admin | Edit Post
For me firefox is the best web browser. Firefox is faster, more secure, and fully customizable way to surf the web. Here’s some tips how to speed up your firefox 10 times faster.Type “about:config” into the firefox browser and hit enter. After that, scroll down and found this entries and setup like this:
- Set “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true“
- Set “network.http.pipelining” to “true“
- set “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to some number like 30. That means firefox will make 30 requests at once
- Finally right-click anywhere on page and select New-> Integer. Name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0“. This value means the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it recieves.
Other option you can setup you ADSL:
Type: about:config and setup the value like this:
- network.http.pipelining.maxrequests : 100
- network.http.max-connections : 64
- network.http.proxy.pipelining : true
- network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server : 8
- network.http.pipelining : true
- network.http.max-connections-per-server : 21
- Finally right-click on page and select New-> Integer. Name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0″. This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it recieves.
Subscribe for free
Powered by Blogger.