12/14/2010 07:36:00 PM | Posted by Admin | Edit Post
How to use Rapidleech Script - Installing Rapidleech - Requirement
PHP Requirement to use rapidleech scrip
- safe_mode off Well, safe_mode can be turned on but you will need some knowledge of PHP to customize and make some workarounds.
- fsockopen enabled Check this through phpinfo(), if fsockopen is listed under disable_functions Rapidleech cannot work.
- allow_call_time_pass_reference On This isn't strictly required, but it will produce annoying messages across the pages.
- allow_url_fopen On
- memory_limit larger than 32MB Or you won't be able to download some large files
- cURL support enabled This is required to check links
- output_buffering Off This is required to show the progress bar during download, although there are workarounds even if this is turned on
Installation Guide :
- Download latest Rapidleech From This Here
- Unzip The File Using Winrar or anything you like in a folder on your PC
- Then Open Your Cpanel Which Your Hosting Company Has Given You.
- Then search For A Icon Of File Manager , then click on it .
- Then search For A File Named "public_html" , open it.
- There Will be many files in it , create a new folder in Public_Html , name it any thing you like.
- Then upload all the files unzipped at step no. 2 in a folder to that new folder that you have created in your Public_html
- There will Be a Folder Named "Files" within the files that you have currently uploaded . Right Click On It there Will Be A Option of "Change Permissions", click on it
- A Box type Structure Will Appear,Check All the boxes In the Menu or input the values as 777
- Go to your site www.example.com/name of the folder that you Created At step 6
- Your Rapidleech is working
Troubleshooting:If Rapidleech some how doesn't work, create a file named phpinfo.php under the root directory of your public_html. Inside phpinfo.php, put the following content:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
If you have Rapidleech on the root folder of public_html, add this to your .htaccess:
Allow from all
About RapidLeech Script
Categories: Rapidleech Tutorial
Subscribe for free
Powered by Blogger.