12/31/2011 05:52:00 AM | Posted by Admin | Edit Post
AIMP 3.00.976 free Audio Player Released Final 30.12.2011
In anticipation of the New Year holidays, we would like to announce you about release version of AIMP3.
Since the advent of the first public test version of the program took more than year -
during which time much has been improved, many bug fixes, and some units had been completely rewritten from scratch.
Some of the major features in AIMP3 (compared with AIMP2):
- New style of both the program and the project in whole
- New version of skin-engine - focus to modern versions Windows
- Own sound engine - output using ASIO / WASAPI / DirectSound methods
- Playlists - Added "Single playlist mode"
- Playlists - Added ability to lock playlist from changes
- Playlists - Added ability to set individual appearance settings for every playlist
- Playlists - Extended functionality for working with groups
- Support of surround sound 5.1 / 7.1
- Completely redesigned the Audio Library
- Full support of the ReplayGain
- Plugins API has been redesigned
- Usability has been improved
Change Log - AIMP v3.00 Build 976 (30.12.2011)
+ Basque localization was added
* Localizations were updated
* Player: Radio station name is now set automatically on starting playback, if it has not been set before by the user
* Tag Editor: Track number is no longer stored in the ID3v1, if it value more than 255
- Fixed: Player - part of the next track sounds in the end of current track, if "shuffle" mode is active
- Fixed: Player - "A-B Repeat" function drops playback position to beginning in some cases
- Fixed: Tag Editor - buttons in footer panel doesn't display, if height of the screen less than 600 pixels
- Fixed: Tag Editor - the table doesn't update after using tag autofill function
- Fixed: Plugins - last.fm plugin doesn't start scrobbling sometimes
- Fixed: Small bugs and defects
Happy New Year!
AIMP v3.00 Build 976 – File Size : 6.6 MB
Subscribe for free
Powered by Blogger.