Download Dr.Web Live CD & live USB 600 — Download free anti-virus! Cure viruses Best free anti-virus scanner! Emergency System Recovery Disk
Download Dr.Web Live CD & live USB 600 - Emergency System Recovery Disk
Dr.Web LiveCD will clean your computer of infected and suspicious files, help you copy important information to a removable data storage device or another computer, and then attempt to cure infected objects.Dr.Web LiveCD is an anti-virus solution designed to restore the system after it was crippled as a result of virus or malware activity.To protect the system from such situations, it is necessary to have constant reliable protection using the most advanced anti-virus technologies. The Dr.Web cutting-edge technologies provide solid anti-virus protection for your home computer, office network, and large corporate networks. The Dr.Web solutions are distinguished for their low system requirements, compactness, operation speed and reliability in detection of all types of malware.
How does it work (live CD)?
- Download the Dr.Web LiveCD image.
- Burn the image onto a CD/DVD. Users of Nero Burning ROM should proceed as follows:
- Insert a blank CD/DVD into your CD/DVD recorder
- Click on the “File” menu and select “Open”
- Browse through folders to the image location and select it
- Press the “Burn” button, and wait while the image is being written to the disk
- Make sure that the CD/DVD drive or any other device with Dr.Web LiveCD is set as the first-boot device. Adjust corresponding BIOS settings, if necessary.
- As loading starts, a dialogue window will prompt you to choose between the standard and safe modes.
- Use arrow keys to select a desired mode and press [Enter]:
- If you want to use the scanner with the GUI, choose DrWeb-LiveCD (Default)
- If you’d like to start the scanner using the command line (console), select DrWeb-LiveCD (Safe Mode)
- Choose Start Local HDD, if you want to boot from the hard drive instead of Dr.Web LiveCD
- Select Testing Memory to launch the Memtest86+ utility
- If DrWeb-LiveCD (Default) is selected, the operating system will detect all available disk drives automatically. It will also try to connect to the local network, if available.
- When the system is loaded, check the disks or folders you want to scan, and click on “Start”.
- If you need extra help, you can contact the Doctor Web Support Team by filling out a Support-Request Form on our web site or sending your request via e-mail
- The Midnight Commander file manager is used to work with files you need to copy to a safe location
- If the operating system failed to configure access to your network, you can do it manually using Networks Configure Manager. From the “Start” menu, go to “Settings,” and then to “Networks Configure Manager”.
How it works (liveUSB)?
Create an emergency repair USB drive:
- Connect a USB flash drive to the computer. Registering the plugging in event takes no more than 10 seconds.
- Launch drwebliveusb.exe.
- The program will detect available USB-devices automatically and prompt you to choose the one you’d like to use as an emergency repair drive. You can format the device if you like (a warning will be displayed before you proceed with formatting). In order to read the License agreement, follow a corresponding link found in the program window (the page containing the license agreement text will be loaded in your default browser).
- To create a bootable USB flash drive, press the Create Dr.Web LiveUSB button.
- Files will be copied automatically.
- Once the copying process is completed, press the Exit button to close the application.
Developer:Doctor Web Ltd
Screenshot 1. Graphical User Interface
Screenshot 2. Dr.Web Control Center for Linux
OS Requirements: All
License : Freeware
Download Dr. Web LiveCD & LiveUSB 6.0.0 (02/22/2012)
LiveCD | 175MB
LiveUSB | 177MB