Download Windows Live Essentials (Writer,Messenger,Mail) 16.4.3505.912 Final Full Offline/Online Installer - Direct Links
10/04/2012 01:47:00 PM | Posted by Admin | Edit Post
Download Windows Live Essentials (Messenger) 2012 Final Full Offline/Online Installer - All languages Worldwide Windows Live Essentials includes Live Messenger, Photo Gallery, Mail, Writer, Family Safety, Toolbar, Outlook Connector, Office Live Add-in, and Microsoft Silverlight.
Microsoft released Windows Essentials 2012 including an update to Movie Maker, Photo Gallery for Windows 7 and Windows 8. Few new capabilities has been added while also taking advantage of some advances in Windows 8. Movie Maker and Photo Gallery are two essential Windows applications hundreds of millions of people have come to rely on for making the most of your photos and videos. Windows Essentials gives you instant messaging, e-mail, blogging, photos, and much more. It is a set of free applications that allow you to easily create, communicate and share from your Windows PC to your favorite places on the web and to your mobile phone.
Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3505.912 2012 – English Full - Offline Installer 131 MB (Freeware, English version)
Download page: Windows Essentials 16.4.3505.912 web installer | (All languages)
Devolper: Microsoft Corporation www.microsoft.com
Windows Live Essentials 2012 system requirementsWindows Live Essentials 2012 requires the following:
- Operating system: 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7, or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Server 2008.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Resolution: 1024 × 576 minimum
- Internet connection: Online services require dial-up or high-speed Internet access (provided separately—local or long-distance charges may apply). High-speed Internet access is recommended for some features.
- Graphics card: Windows Live Movie Maker requires a graphics card that supports DirectX 9 or higher and Shader Model 2 or higher.
Additional requirementsSome Windows Live programs have additional requirements.
- Windows Live Photo Gallery and Movie Maker require some components of DirectX 9, which might be installed for you if they're not found on your computer.
- Windows Live Mesh requires OS X 10.5 or newer to run on a Mac.
- Windows Live Messenger video chat requires a webcam, a microphone, speakers or a headset, and high-speed Internet access. HD video chat requires a compatible HD webcam and a 2.0 GHz or higher processor. HD webcams may also have additional system requirements.
- To install or uninstall Windows Live software, you must be logged on to the computer using an administrator account.
- To install platform updates for Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008, click Start, click All Programs, click Windows Update, and then select the updates you want.
Subscribe for free
Powered by Blogger.