11/20/2012 02:48:00 PM | Posted by Admin | Edit Post
NVIDIA has just launched the new Quadro/Tesla driver, which comes with a handful of fixes. For Windows 8 users, the Quadro K5000 OpenGL call issue has been fixed and the installation of the driver no longer requires a reboot.The 307.45 Quadro/Tesla driver adds support for CUDA 5.0 and DirectX stereoscopic 3D.For Windows 7 users, the new driver fixes the PROP 3D-C KIND violation error when running the Bentley Microstation application on Tesla devices. Also, the “driver not responding” error while using Microstation has been fixed.
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Quadro K5000 users can now make OpenGL calls without the risk that their application will crash. K5000 users will no longer encounter the “memory leak” issue while using eStudio. This also applies to Quadro 6000, 5000 and 2000 users. Nsight Visual Studio Edition can now be used by Quadro 6000 owners without fear of the application crashing.
New in Release 307.45:
- ODE Driver
- The R304 drivers are the third ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- CUDA 5.0
- Added support for CUDA 5.0.
- G-Sync Support
- Windows 7 and later: Implemented support for DirectX stereoscopic 3D.
- Workstation Warp & Intensity Adjustment Enhancement
- Windows 7 only: Added support via NVAPI for per - pixel black level adjustment.
- NVWMI 2.7
- Workstation: Windows 7 and later
- Implemented support for advanced profiles.
- Implemented support for display profiles.
- Implemented support for nView Desktop Manager‐related profiles.
- Overhaul of display‐related classes:
- Class Monitor renamed to Display
- Class DisplaySource and DisplayTarget are deprecated. DisplayTarget and DisplaySource methods are moved to DisplayGrid and Display.
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- Workstation Category Manage Maximus Settings ‐ Windows 7 and later, introduced in Release 302
- New page to support NVIDIA® Maximus™ technology. NVIDIA Maximus technology uses multiple NVIDIA GPUs in the system – at least one NVIDIA Quadro GPU dedicated to Interactive Design, and at least one NVIDIA Tesla GPU dedicated to computational simulation or computational rendering.
- System Topology Viewer updated and enhanced
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- Support for OpenGL 4.2 on the Quadro series cards and higher
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
- NVS Series
- NVS 510, NVS 310, NVS 300
- Quadro series
- K5000, 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro FX series
- FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 560, FX 5500, FX 550, FX 540, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 4500 X2, FX 4500, FX 4000, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3500, FX 350, FX 3450, FX 1800, FX 1700, FX 1500, FX 1400, CX
- Quadro NVS series
- NVS 450, NVS 440, NVS 420, NVS 295, NVS 290, NVS 285
- Quadro Plex series
- S Series, Model IV, Model II, D Series, 7000
- Quadro Sync series
- G-Sync II, G-Sync I
- C-Class Processors
- Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
- M-Class Processors
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- S-Class Systems
- Tesla S2050, Tesla S1070
- K-Series Processors
- Tesla K20m, Tesla K20c, Tesla K10
- Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series ONLY, not for Notebooks:
- Quadro NVS 120M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 560M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro FX 1600M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 1000M
Requirements: windows 8/7/vista
File size: 140/188 MB / 32/64 Bit
Subscribe for free
Powered by Blogger.