There are many reason you want to know your Mac address. MAC is a Media Access Control (MAC) address uniquely identifies your network adapter on the network. In this tutorial we learn you to find/locate your MAC Address in Windows OS easiest ways this methods works on all Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8.
- Option 1: using NetCut to locate your MAC Address.
- Open NetCut
- Click on Change NetCard
- Select your Network Adapter
- Once you choose your Network Adapter Netcut will will display you the Mac addresss of the Adapter. see image below
If you don’t have a NetCut program you can download NetCut from here
Option 2: using Windows' "Command Prompt" to locate your MAC Address.
- Press on Windows key + R
- Type cmd in the field and press Enter to open Command Prompt.
- The command prompt will appear to you. then Type getmac and hit Enter.
- Now wait for a moment and Physical Addresses will show to you. sell image below.
This methods works on all windows OS Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8.
If you found anything confusing, please do let me know in comments. I'm here to help you. Good luck :)