How to Download and Save Full Websites on Your Computer for Offline Browsing Anywhere Anytime with WebCopy
During traveling sometimes you can't get Wi-Fi connection, you definitely won’t be able to access any website from your laptop, tablet or mobile. Now the question is can you access to webpages on the Internet offline from your desktop, laptop, tablet or your mobile phone? Yes you can browse your favorite Website in the web browser, even when you are not connected to the Internet!
We will provide you WebCopy program allow you to copy a whole website to your PC. With WebCopy , you can download and save the Full content of a webpage (Articles,text, images, Categories, etc.) so that you can view it on your computer in offline mode as if you were online.
Cyotek WebCopy is a tool designed to create local copies of websites for offline viewing. WebCopy will automatically crawl a website and download its contents, remapping links to other files to allow offline browsing. WebCopy can authenticate with websites, post forms, and allows the use of rules to download only the content you wish.
credit image: lifehacker
Cyotek WebCopy 22.214.171.124 Released Changes and new features
- WebCopy projects are now saved as binary files, and it is no longer possible to save in the old XML format (however you can continue to open them). As a consequence of this change, project files are now smaller (for example a 20MB XML project is now 4MB) and are quicker to load and save. When saving a XML based project, a one time backup will be created of the original XML before the new binary file is written. Note that versions of WebCopy prior to 126.96.36.199 cannot open these binary files.
- Predefined default documents list now includes index.cfm and index.jsp
- Default documents editor now displays the predefined default documents used if the field is left blank
- UI access to "hide" URI's in the link map has been disabled. This functionality will be removed in a future update
- Experimental Sitemap treeview now highlights new or changed links. The color can be configured via the Appearance tab in the Options dialog
- Experimental The Missing tab now also includes new or changed links in addition to links present in a previous scan but now not found
- The last downloaded attribute of URI's are no longer updated if the download was the result of an analyses operation rather than a full copy
- The default save folder option now has an appropriate default
Cyotek WebCopy Requirements
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 (32bit or 64bit, not supported on Windows RT)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
License : Freeware (Open Source)
iOS and Android
Saving Web Pages on iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad) For Access Offline Later try Offline Pages Pro Free
Saving Web Pages on Android For Access Offline Later try Offline Browser Free
Download Cyotek WebCopy Free | Size: 4 MB