One of the most important features of disaster rescue to have a complete up-to-date backup of your blog. If you are Blogger/Webmaster you must have taken backups daily basis.your blogger blog is hosted at Google servers, so you are not the only manager of your blog.If one way or another, Google may delete your blogger blog due to violation of Terms and Conditions. so now what would you do. might be have a chance to recovery and restore your Blogger blog again.
If you own more than a blog in one account this makes it difficult to you take manual backups of each and every blog. So with Google Takeout allows you to backup and download a copy of your data stored within Google products including Blogger (blogspot) service.In this Tutorial, we will learn you How to Backup All Your Blogger Blogs in at Once With Google Takeout.
Backup All Your Blogger Blogs (Blogspot)
- Go to Takeout and log in to your Google account.
- you will list of services and products in your Google account.
- Select a Blogger service and site will some estimated calculations.
- Once its finishes the calculation, Select the “Create Archive” Red button.
Note: if you want backup a single blog you can use “Configure tab”.
- Now, a new wizard will appear to you it will build and generate your link to download The backup.
- Click on the Download Button when you see the word Complete in green.
- Now your all your blogs is ready to download.
Also with Google Takeout you can backup and download an archive of your data from: +1s, Blogger, Buzz, Contacts, Drive, Google+ Circles, Transfer your Google+ connections to another account, Google+ Stream, Pages, Picasa Web Albums, Profile, Reader, Voice, YouTube
Thanks for reading How to Backup All Your Blogger Blogs in at Once With Google Takeout