Netcut is a free network admin tool for network administrator to test network speed/probe address inventory/manage bandwidth/check brand/change MAC address. Do you faced a very big problem when you start install Netcut on Windows 8 or 7 and Are you Tired of many attempts and without usefulness? you want fix this issue on your windows 8.
Example of error messages
netcut.exe - System Error ( The program can't start because packet.dll is missing fro your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library netcut.exe
the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll
Lets Start the tutorial : How To Install, Solve Run, Fix NetCut On Windows 8
- Download and install Netcut For Windows 8, How to get Full control Permissions for netcut Folder.
- Download Netcut 2.1.4 latest version and WinPcap 4.1.2 From Mediafire.
- Unrar The file “Netcut2.1.4-WinPcap-4.1.2-For-Windows-8.rar”
- Install Netcut as default after finish installation, then press on Windows key + R and type %programfiles% and hit Enter.
- Program files will appear to you so Select Netcut folder and Right Click and click Properties, then switch to Security Tab and click Edit.
- Click Add and Click on Advanced.
- Select Users or groups Dialog will appear (see image below), Click on “Find Now” Button and select your user name from list and click OK.
- Now Select your user name from the list then check on Full Control, click OK and close the properties page (See image below).
- Open Netcut Folder in Program files, Right click on netcut.exe –> Properties -> Compatibility ->and in Compatibility Mode Select windows 7 and run this program as administrator then click OK (see image below).
- Now How to Install WinPcap 4.1.2 on Windows 8 without any issues
- You will find in the folder you downloaded “WinPcap 4.1.2”
- Right click on WinPcap 4.1.2.exe –> Properties -> Compatibility -> and in Compatibility Mode Select windows 7 and run this program as administrator then click OK (see image below).
- Now Install WinPcap. If there is any messages like “This Progtam has compatibility issues” select second choice “Run the program without getting help”.
Notice: If the program asks during setup Restart PC do it, don’t choose Restart later.
Credit First Image Thimix2