5/12/2014 12:37:00 PM | Posted by Admin | Edit Post
Cisco VPN Client get stuck at "Securing Communications Channel” Usually this issue occurs when there are more than one network adapters on your PC, Cisco VPN client connected Well but is not able to establish a two way communication channel at the same time.
How To Fix Cisco VPN Client get hangs at "Securing Communications Channel" - resolved
- Open Control Panel.
- Open Network and Sharing Center if you using Windows 7 or network Connections if windows 8.
- From the menu on the left select change adapter settings.
- Right click on Local Area Connection that is used by cisco system VPN adapter and disable it.
- Now try Open Cisco VPN Client It will work fine without problems.
Cisco Systems VPN Client enables computers to connect to VPN network. The client makes remote resources of another network available in a secure manner as if the user is connected directly to the network "private."The Cisco VPN Client supports:
- XP, Vista (x86/32-bit only), Windows 7 (x86/32-bit only), and Windows x64 (64-bit). Windows x64 support also provided by Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- Linux (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5
- Solaris UltraSPARC (32- and 64-bit)
Subscribe for free
Powered by Blogger.